Tuesday, May 19, 2009

randomness

I have had Muppets on the brain lately. Figured out why, Monday was the 19th anniversary of the passing of Jim Henson.

I am "home" in Long Beach now. I missed my church here dearly, but realize that God clearly has work for me elsewhere, and saw several examples of what He wants to do/is doing in and through the ministries at Grace I left to go to camp.

Church attendance in Occidental has been super sporadic at best. Still need some reliable transportation, as my schedule doesn't really gell with available rides.

I have 300 pics on my camera, I plan on posting some of them shortly.

Memorial Day weekend at camp is going to be crazy busy. Please pray that we all survive, with our good nature in tact.

Only two weeks left of teaching, then I become summer staff. I am no fan of physical labor (maintenance, et al.) and don't do well in the heat. Please be praying that physically, emotionally, and spiritually that I not only survive but thrive this summer. Please pray that while my strengths and my gifts won't be utilized this summer like they were during the winter season, that I maintain a positive attitude of service. (and that I get more kitchen/program/cleaning shifts than maintenance shifts)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I am so late posting on here - I had a computer breakdown that set me back a bit. But I am up & running, and back in the cyber world. Anways, I wanted to say I had a great time a Stroll N Saver (err, whatever its called)! mmmmmmm just thinking about it makes me hungry :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thinking about it makes me fatter. We need to do it again some time, but get their earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes for sure! Then we can eat even more. *drools*

    ReplyDelete