Wednesday, September 18, 2013

First Day of Classes

What I learned today (September 26):

Before Breakfast:
My room mates are cool and want to pool resources for furniture and food.

During a conversation that started after I returned a car:

I learned that God loves our imperfections.
I learned that God's love lessens our desire to sin and our desire to hide our sins.
I learned that God's love does not mean there is no work for us to do in our lives.

During a conversation that took place while checking out a possible couch for the apt.:
I learned that Children's Ministry is important, and not everyone knows that.

During a conversation in the car on the way to pick up an (already sold) futon (thanks random lady on Craig's list who sold the futon even though my roommate called and said he was coming over.)
I learned that God doesn't look at where we are from or how much we make.  Instead he looks at us as his beloved children.

Then I did Greek Homework.

Still not a bad day.


Serving Him alongside all of you, just from further away,
Jesse Letourneau

No comments:

Post a Comment