Friday, March 6, 2009

Thursdays at 9


Keys to just about anywhere on campus, plus a few vehicles for field trip day transportation (for us the schools get the kids there on there own.)



Each camper receives a journal. Each journal is lovingly hand-made by a Naturalist.
The bulletin board tells us where we are and where we need to be. He is our guide, he is our lord.
The whiteboard. It always has important messages on it. Like which nickname everyone likes the best.


We have everything from first aid kits to bull horns to balls of yarn. I love this job!


Well, kiddies, that is all for this time. Thrilling, I am sure. The job is awesome, just not a lot of news to report. I may start posting about random things about love, life, and Target. What do you all say to that?

6 comments:

  1. Love? Life? Target? I want details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love?
    I love lamp.

    Life?
    Pretty good. God is gracious and He provides. Still working on completely trusting those facts.

    Target?
    I also love Target. And there is a Trader Joe's right next to Target. It is also where my paycheck keeps ending up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm Trader Joes IS delicious! I am completely obsessed with the veggie dumpling/potsticker thingys they have! My problem is that when I get them I eat the entire package! Mmmmm maybe I should stop after work and get some. *drools*

    And yes, I get you with the whole "trust" thing - I am such a control freak about stuff that I always worry about things. But I am attempting to be a but better with that :)

    How are the campers? Do you like being a Naturalist?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The camper are pretty good. Every week is different. Every week has its challenges and rewards. This week two teachers were also counselors and told me I was good with the kids. Plus they were helpful in giving me tips into the 6th grade mindset.

    Being a Naturalist rocks. I would stay here forever if they let me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww of course you are great with kids Jesse, you are so sweet and fun! Awwww I am so glad you like it! That's awesome!! Yay Bianca is happy for Jesse :)

    Oh I wanted to ask you, is there anything you need? I know it's hard for you to get to the store, and I wouldn't mind picking stuff up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm pretty set. I am 95% sure I have all the household stuff I need from Target. And everything else is available here at camp.

    Thanks for the thought though.

    ReplyDelete