Thursday, January 28, 2010

this and that

So this is one of those new "I don't have a complete story or even a complete thought, but I am going to write some stuff that is on my mind" blog mentioned at year's start.

I think the journey is more important than the destination.
The problem is I enjoy the destination more.
Going on a road trip with several people is more fun than flying alone, even if flying gets you to the destination faster.
Thinking about the destination doesn't get you there, the journey does.

I am privileged to work with the people I work with.

If I am not careful, I may learn more than I teach this year.

I have been to church two weeks in a row.
When push comes to shove I will choose helping in Children's Ministry over going to big people church.
I am not sure that is the best thing.
I am going to a Bible study this week with a co-worker.
I miss Grace like crazy, but know that at least for now I am where I am suppose to be.
Outside of a owning a vehicle, the best thing that could happen to me right now is to have the week of VBS off from work.

God has used at least three people to tell me roughly a million times that in order to be the person/have the things that I want I have to do the work.
I am learning that the journey is more important than the destination...

No comments:

Post a Comment