Wednesday, February 1, 2012

But you don't have to take my word for it....

(...insert Reading Rainbow "da-na-na" music cue)


So I have thought about writing an autobiography. And while I still may do that some day, I found out that Phil Vischer (Creator of VeggieTales) as already written my autobiography for me.

Okay, he wrote his autobiography. And while I didn't create or loose a major company that produced direct to VHS Bible stories staring anthropomorphic vegetables; there are some major thematic similarities between Phil's life and mine.

In fact if you swap out the word divorce for leukemia and Walt Disney for Jim Henson you pretty much have my story.

Phil even had a studio on Foster Ave. in Chicago (where school is and where my apt was last semester).

--Serving Him alongside all of you, just from further away
--Jesse Letourneau

No comments:

Post a Comment