Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Questions, questions

I asked for questions.

Here is what I got

So what do you do for meals? Do you make your own or does the camp provide them?
Yes.
98% of the time there is a least one group at camp. When there is a group there is food. When there is food we (the Program, ie the teachers, aka the Naturalists) get to eat in the cafeteria. We also have a kitchen in our house, that is stocked from cafeteria extras, as well as our own purchases. When there is no one at camp, we get a meal stipend of $3, and usually someone on staff invites us to dinner (though I suspect that may happen less once training ends, and we start the program next week.

What's your room like? Do you have roomies or are you in a single?
I am in a house on campus with 6 guys. Two single rooms, and two doubles. I have one of the doubles. One of the guys also has a place in town, so he is around mostly at work and when he has to work a late evening. My room is tiny and separated from the house (converted garage/laundry room. There is a washer/dryer upstairs). While it is small it heats up quickly and stays toasty through out the night.

Again, I am working on getting pics to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment